Knee High Compression Socks | Ombre Design | Women's (1 Pair)
Compression socks reduce swelling and promote blood flow. This infographic outlines the health and wellness benefits of wearing knee high compression socks. Wearing these socks is a comfortable experience that allows for enhanced performance and relief from chronic pain. Here are some more benefits worth noting!
- Mild compression: 8-15 mmHg
- Graduated support: relieves tired, aching legs & feet
- Comfort fit: non- binding band & smooth toe seam
- Maximizes circulation & minimizes swelling.
- Reduces muscle fatigue.
- Provides lower leg support for everyday activities
- Contents: 44%Nylon,46%Cotton,6%spandex,1%other fiber
The top band is an inch larger in diameter than on the tie dye version. I was concerned that these may be loose, but they stay up quite well. The cotton in them increases comfort and is less likely to tear at the reinforced toe. I recommend these socks for mild support.