Different Touch 2 Pack Men's G-unit Tank Tops Square Cut Muscle Rib A-Shirts for Men
This G-unit tank top 2-pack for guys has become a cult classic. The ribbed shape looks excellent with a pair of jeans, and the taped shoulder straps show off your upper body. For a trendy, sophisticated look, use contrasting hues. G-unit tank shirts are made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex and are extremely soft, lightweight, breathable, and soothing on the skin. The two G-unit tank tops in a pack will provide a comfortable wearing experience. It serves the same purpose as an undershirt, but without the sleeves. It can be worn alone to absorb sweat while leaving your armpits to breathe.
- Simple solid-color design, ideal for single or base wear with your favorite shorts, leggings, black pants, denim jeans, and so on.
- The wide shoulder strap design prevents slipping and makes training more pleasant and convenient.
- The fabric mix allows for good ventilation as well as optimal flexibility for bodybuilders.
- High-quality ribbed cotton absorbs sweat, ensuring that your tank tops are always dry.
- The fitting version will highlight your incredible physique.
- All indoor and outdoor sports will benefit from it. Other sports include jogging, basketball, crossover training, and others.
- Type: Tank Top
- Style: New USA Classic Design, Tight Fit, and Design for the USA.
- Materials: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- New Transfer Tag-Free Labels
- Double Stitched Neck and Arm Bottom Hems for Longevity
- High-Quality Ribbed Cotton and Spandex for Soft Stretchy
Looks and feels great
I love my shirts
I ordered 8 shirts that were supposed to be four different colors, 2 colors each but they were all black. I'm happy with the way they fit, the fair price and how quickly they were delivered.
The best material fits excellent very comfortable cotton tank muscles , I will purchase it again and again for the rest of my family. Thank you for the excellent job.
I have gotten many small wholes on my shirts. Googled and it apparently happens to lots of ladies but no one can figure it out. Is it seat belt or kitchen counter? Jeans button but no more expensive shirts for me.